About the Role
Company: Wis Australia
Opportunity: Accounting Intern (training role)
Location: Sydney CBD
Opportunity for you
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of accounting/financial reporting/taxation knowledge, who is ready and keen for an immersive, real-world professional experience. Under the coaching of our professional staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to obtain knowledge/exposure in real professional work, including but not limited to the accounting/work apps, Australian tax, accounting standards/reporting, auditing, analysing actual financial data, and other advisory works. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain strict professional ethics and effective learning from this training role in a multi-tasks and fast moving work place.
Day to day work exposure
Accounting Intern will learn and exposure to following from participation of work under coaching:
• researching, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• statutory/non-statutory financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
• audit work papers and procedures.
• use of accounting software/workplace APPs (microsoft365).
• daily office operations and admin support
What will you obtain from this opportunity?
• All intern at Wis Australia will be assigned with an intern manager and a dedicated coach to support them during internship.
• More practical knowledge and skills in both technical/communication
• Opportunities to network and build relationship with professionals at workplace
• An experience reference letter if you complete the program successfully
To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess reasonable knowledge of accounting/taxation/data analytics from your past degree studies. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting, or associate CPA or CA member.
• Ability to maintain high-level professional ethics
• Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with MS Office.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Reasonable level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
• Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
• Commitment of Minimum 4 days per week, for a three-month term.
• Passing written test and interviews.
About the Company
Wis Australia is a professional boutique firm working with many reputable clients in accounting/tax/auditing/corporate finance/people service/advisory works. We call ourselves "wiser" and we work smartly and diligently. We are communited to practice our value "Achieving Together with Wisdom" to support our people and clients to realise/increase their value. Refer to our website to know more about us. www.wis-au.com