About the Role
About the job Intermediate Tax Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced/energetic Business Services & Tax professional to work in our team. You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients delivering high-quality advice and compliance services.
· Prepare and deliver direct and indirect tax compliance services to all sorts of clients, including income tax returns and relevant schedules (eg. loss schedule and international dealing schedule), FBT returns, and activity statements.
· Facilitating/Engaging in tax advisory engagements such as cross-border funding structuring, business structuring, tax consolidation.
· Maintaining and managing accounting books and ensuring they are of good quality and up to date.
· Dealing with other routine/ad-hoc accounting/tax compliances tasks, e.g. payroll tax, workers compensation, etc.
· Managing engagement administrative aspects, draft billing, work status, etc.
· Dealing with client inquiries and requests.
· Supporting other teams (audit, deals, and advisory) on complex projects wherever there are needs of tax and compliance knowledge.
· Opportunity to the champion role to assist firm management activities, like training assistance, technical update, etc.
You will need to be degree qualified and have a minimum 2 years of experience working within Business compliance or Tax accountant in a firm environment.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a client-facing role, be able to identify value-adding areas, and have a good understanding of accounting and tax compliance knowledge.
You will be energetic, a quick learner, and able to identify issues and deliver resolutions. You will also be a team player and will be required to work and collaborate with other colleagues.
You have a strong ability to do different research and as well as resolving different tax issues through using different available resources and communicating with other team members.
The ability to communicate in Chinese is preferred.
About the Company
Talents Park is a leading pioneer specialised in building an integrated network between Australia and China. We started with recruiting talent for accounting and finance, and exploring opportunities in more industries.